- Passionate about Pokémon Masters and the Pokémon Universe
- Fluent in English
- Writing experience (technical and/or creative)
- Application Deadline: 8/3/2019 11:59 EST
- Able to access and play the current release of the game (Singapore). Please feel free to attach a screenshot of your Main Story progress and/or PML Badges screen to show your progress (please attach this under "Qualification Requirements Attachments").
- Writing Samples may be included (please attach under "Qualification Requirements Attachments").
- Knowledge and experience with other Pokémon games
All claims subject to verification. Any submissions falsifying data will be eliminated from our screening process.
Responsibilities and Overview
Content contributor to the Pokémon Masters GamePress subsite.
Remotely work alongside a lead and other members to craft and publish guides for the Pokémon Masters mobile game. A collection of content will be available to work on, from trainer and pokémon analysis to event and end-game content guides.
$15/hour USD. Alternatively, you may choose for an equivalent amount of compensation to be donated to a charity of your choice. (Must be approved by GamePress Media, Inc.)
Flexible - Limited hours to part-time availability. We will work with all contributors and attempt to schedule everyone within the allotted workload and the contributors' means.
Part-time writers cannot work more than 30 hours per week. Any excess hours accumulated will not be processed as payment at the end of the month. Payment is based on minutes writing and uploading content, NOT chatting in Discord, Reddit, or playing the game.
Possibility of joining GamePress full-time based on writing and site's overall performance.
Note: Pokémon Masters is copyright DeNA Co Ltd and The Pokémon Company / Nintendo / Creatures Inc. / GAME FREAK inc., 2019. All names and images owned by DeNA Co Ltd and The Pokémon Company / Nintendo / Creatures Inc. / GAME FREAK inc. are property of their respective owners. GamePress Media, Inc. has no direct affiliation with the aforementioned companies as of the time of this writing
Critical Thinking Question
Please include answers to both questions below. Indicate the question you are answering by placing a "1)" or similar before the answer being provided.
- 1) Write a beginner’s guide explaining how combat works in Pokémon Masters.
- 2) Write a brief summary outlining how one might approach building a team in Pokémon Masters.